Monday 3 March 2014

The Color Run

Hello guys :), time for me to blog again hahahhahaha. So on the 2nd of March which was on a Sunday, I took part in the Melbourne's happiest colorrun hahhaa. It was fun filled experience haha, you should definitely have a go if you get the chance, but be warn, the powder dust are everywhere hehe. If you want to  run to test your limits or to improve your timing, then this might not be it for you cause there's tons of people and it's suppose to be fun, getting colored and being powdered on hahahaha :)

Anyways, I took quite a lot of pictures and will be posted below hehe, I really enjoyed the run cause it was more to walking and jogging and seeing other people being colored on while you yourself get down and dirty hahaha. I myself got down to the floor and started rolling around to get more color hahaha, it was fun. I really hope that I can get the chance of doing it again but with my friends :)

What we got from them before the race was a shirt with a head band, two tattoos- one saying HAPPY and the other THE COLOR RUN. I used the tattoos on my forehand, and some people use them on their legs and head hahahha. I don't know why, but when I woke up that morning before the run, I felt soooooooooooooooo tired ahhahaha, I wanted to sleep so badly hahahaha :P

Anyways, during the run, there was around 16 to 20k of people running, imagine the crowd there ahhahaha. It was really pack haha, there were kids, teenagers and parents all over, some with cameras and gopros around (I need to get one too hahaha). We first ran through pink and it was so dusty, but the colors were nice hahahaha, after pink was blue, yellow and then finally orange, this were the few colors during the course of the run. However, we were all given each a pack of powders ourselves at the end of the run, we had green, purple and pink. the colors were so bright and deep hahaha :) After the run. there was the after party and everyone was just having the time of their lives and dancing to the beat of the music hahahhaha, oh the music came from the stage, it was like a concert hahahaha :)

When we were running, after each color, we would like take a photo hahaa, and you know what, sometimes kids just suddenly and randomly join us in our photo hahahha, so funny hahahahha. I got so dirty from the color, when I got home and wanted to take a shower, when I took of my shirt, the color was stained on my body as well hahaaha, it was as if I had a huge bruise all over my body hahhahaha. Anyways, this will be it for now hehe, enjoy :)

Before the run began

Heading to the starting line :)

Look at the crowd behind the starting line :0

This two people were throwing out some freebies, but i didnt get any :( 
But they were funny, they just dance around like they were in a pub ahhaha

At the starting line

Look at how long the crowd is hahaha

The PINK phase, look at that thick smoke of pink dust ahhahaaha
the color is actually really nice hahhaa

YELLOW

ORANGE, I forgotten to take the blue one, damn it, oh well.

The finishing line, and also where we got our individual color pack :)

The happiest 5k on the planet ahahahahahhaa
Well It kinda is ahhahaa


The after party, neh neh the stage hahahha


The line where we need to queue up for the trams after the run ahhaahhaa

See what I mean, people just randomly join in our photos hahhahaa
But they were lovely people ahhahaha

Me getting down and dirty hehe :)

US

Look at that color 
Don't you think its nice hahhaha
Look at all the clean faces we had before the run hahhaahah

these are my tattoos hahahha

our individual pack for the run :)

Well, this is all it for now
See you next time
...

2 comments:

  1. I noticed the number u wore n the pic is different.

    ReplyDelete