Friday 18 April 2014

Grigons & Orr Corner Store

Brunch timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) hellooooooo guys, so today 30/3/2014, we went to this place called Grigons  & Orr for brunch, it was a surprisingly good and yummy brunch. The place was a bit run down though, like it looks old and that they don't have much space for customers. But we didn't go there for the place now did we heheehe, the food in contrary to the place was quite good, Pictures below with the description on how good or bad they are hahahaha :)

Anyways, during the walk there today, it was really really warm and sunny. And I wore black, BLACKKKKKK, sooooo hot for meeeeeee ahhaha. It took quite awhile for us to get there, like bout 15 to 20 minutes walk or longer I think ahhahaha.

This is the corn fritter with bacons, thumbs up, its yummyyyyy

Corn fritters with spinach, yum yum

This is my pork sandwich thingy ahhaha, it was good
Delicious hahahha
I want food nowwwwwwww

This is their scramble eggs with spam
Omg this super yummy, the scramble eggs were superb
spam, of course yummy, and there was 2 pieces of bread
I want it nowwwwww

I forgotten what this was called, but just look at it, spaghetti, mushroom, cheese and I don't know what else is in there, but yummyyyyyyyyyyyy
:)

Look at that oozing yolk :)
It's so so so, I don't know how to describe it, it just looks amazing

From a different view :)


After Brunch, we went for our movie, yessss we are going to watch a movieeeeeeeeee hehehee. We watched NOAH, apparently it was banned in Malaysia, don't ask me why, cause I seriously don't know ahahaha , anyways the movie was interesting and it really kept me on edge, its like, is he really going to do it? OMG it was ughhhhh but yea, you should go watch it for yourself rather than let me spoil it for you now hehe ahhahaha.

I guess that's all for now, till next time
BYE BYE
CHAOOOOO
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment