Thursday 23 January 2014

Boredom sucks

So I finished my dinner tonight with the accompany of a movie, I have to say, the movie isn't really good (Walter mitty). Anyways, so I was so bored that I decided to write some stuff on my blog. Actually I can't believe that I was able to continue blogging hahahah, I really thought that I would stop like after the second post that I have ahhaha. I guess things change.

Well, how to overcome boredom when you're all alone?!!!

To me, what I do is that I keep myself occupied, watch a movie, do homework, clean the house, cooking takes time which is like the best way to kill time Hahahaha. One of the best thing I always do is to Skype with my friends, it really helps in filling up the boredom and loneliness inside of you :)

I have awesome friends around me, even if I don't say it out loud, I always appreciate all of them and I'm so blessed to have met so many of them hehe

Furthermore, I also play basketball to keep me in shape and to sweat, I love the feeling of sourness after I played or even gym. I guess there are tons of things to do to kill boredom eh. 

Well that's all from me now
Bye bye

3 comments:

  1. I didn't you are serious about blog thingy.. it's a good start for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha i know right, what a turn out hehe. Feels good to write, you should start one too hahahah :)

      Delete
    2. I have no idea what and how to start.. will consider about it :)

      Delete