Wednesday 24 February 2016

What happen during CNY 2016!!

This is a post CNY post hahaha, this year my younger siblings and I spent our Chinese New Year overseas in Melbourne, AUSTRALIA. My family all went to Singapore to celebrate CNY cause my grandparents are there. The reason why we didn't go back this year was that my siblings had their classes on CNY. And so, I thought I would be my brothers guardian and stayed back. Which was alright I guess, even though I really really wanted to go back hahhaa.

My girlfriend went back to Malaysia and all my friends are back there too, so it was tough not to be a little jealous hahahaha, all the fun and gambling hahahhaa. But anyways, on with the not so sad part hahhaa.

This year I got to spend my CNY with my 2 other cousins. We had our Tuan Yuan Fan together with 8 dishes hahhaa. And not only that, after the dinner we watch some old chinese movies like Fong Sai Yuk hahhaa and played Mahjong together, it was fun and a long and tiring day for me.

Our layout of the dinner table haha

Our messy yisheng

Mango sego for desserts yo. All this was done by my cousin.

I had to clean the whole house that day and prepare for the CNY celebration. It is a great and huge festivity for us so it sort of is a thing where we have to clean out everything. Besides that, we also have to fill up our rice containers, salt and sugar hahaha. It was to symbolise that we would have rice to eat through out the whole year haha. More, we also had to put 2 oranges and a red packet into the rice container.

So that was pretty much the story behind our CNY eve hahhaa. And so the first day onwards,  I basically stayed at home and did nothing, literally nothing because I had no place to go and both my siblings was in class. So I just chilled and relax completely, this 2016 have been so far a very chill year for me ahhaa, especially this Chinese New Year. Wish that I was back but it's okay, there's always next year hehe. Always look on the bright side to things and you'll be happier with life.

Well Happy Chines New Year 2016 peeps
Gong Xi Fa Cai

No comments:

Post a Comment