Tuesday 25 March 2014

Foodie Goodie

Hellooooooooo, I've been delaying my post for like the whole week now, have been busy with my assignments. Know what I'm gonna do! Me gonna combine a few days worth of ma photos of food into one post hehehhe. okay, I shall start with the night that we went for KOREAN BBQ, it was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. yummy to my tummy, so so so good. But it was so so so hot, like really, the noodle seafood orange red looking dish below is so spicy, you wouldn't believe how spicy it was, and because we were in a closed area with no windows but just the little fan thingy that blows out the smokes from the bbq, it was like heaty and smokey and hot at the same time in the restaurant, but the food was worth it ahhahaha. so good, we had like I don't know how many plates of meat. we also had seafood pancake which is like one of my favorites there and a hot pot thingy I think ahhaa :)
we also had this korean red wine drink, which was quite strong, it taste not bad I guess. It might be nice if you really fancy red wine hahaah :)

Charcoal

Apparently SOMEONE told me kimchi is nice, and I tried it, you know what, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hahahahhaha.
But according to my siblings, this kimchi is very nice, its just me hahahaha :)

Beef

Beef

Wine in a cup

The bottle of wine ahhahah

Yes this thing, Its super hot ahhahahahaa, it has like udon, squid, muscles and clams inside, its really good but super duper spicy hahaha.
You need like bottles of water hahaha

More Beef hahaha

3 layer pork :) yummy



Okie, the NIGHTMARKET! We only have this here in Melbourne like during summer, they are open on Wednesday night only, don't ask me why ahhaa, cause I honestly have no idea ahhaha :) They have like tons of stuff, especially food of course, I always go to places where there is food, is like the main reason I go there ahaha :) SO, what I tried and have been craving for the last time I went was the CROCODILE BURGER, let me just say this hahaa....... I WILL NEVER HAVE CROC MEAT EVER AGAIN! Its sooooo umm, you know, ummmmmmm not good. hahahahaa, the meat had a smell to it, and it tasted like the feelings in some fishball when we go to asian grocery to get for steamboats. It was just ewww for me ahhaahaha, But at least I finally got the chance to try it, but never again ahaha :P Anyways, I also had kanagroo steak burger, now that is good, it really taste like steak, I don't really know how to tell you but yea, it was good, it was like 1000 percent better than the croc burger ahhaha
We bought macaroons and this dutch pancakes, ohh the dutch pancakes were delights man ahhaha. It was yummyyyyyyyyy, its soft, and sweet at the same time, plus hot, so goooddddd.

Look at the crowd, so many people :)

Lemonadeeeeeeeeee :)


Lady on the work

Spanish cooking hahaha




Dono whether you can see the meat ma hahahahah.


Macaroons

Roo steak burger :)

Croc burger
This is just not yummy, hahaha 

Piggieeeee, Look at that, yummy? Definitely hahahhaa


The Dutch pancake, it's soooooo yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
chocolate and ice cream
They just melt in you mouth
so mouth watering hahhaa

For my last and final pictures of my food, so I went to the beach, St Kilda Beach to be exact, it was so nice and windy, even though it was cold, I enjoyed walking on the sand with my bare foot and just absorbing everything in, ahhhhhhhhh. okie, next, we head to this restaurant by the beach where they sell FISH N CHIPS, it was so expensive I tell you, dont ever go to restaurant by the beach to get anything, go to like the stores that's just next to the beach, they have so much more and affordable food there. But yea, we tried it because we thought, what the heck, we are already here ahhaha, let's just give it a shot ahhaa :) and so we had fishermen basket and some wedges heheh, it was yummy but I expected more from the price they charged. I also had my cappuccino there hehehee, OMG I've been drinking a lot of coffee lately ahhaha, oh well, they are so yummy. But they dont keep me awake like how they keep others awake due to their caffiene, yeap, I conclude I'm abnormal ahhahaha :P




Da Beach :)


Till next time
THIS IS THE END
hahahaha
bling bling
:) 

12 comments:

  1. HEY LOL KIMCHI IS NICE OKAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shit i read wrongly. LOL no your pants are not fire proof. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEEMS fire proof to me le hahahhaaa, I tested it dy :) not only fire proof, smoke proof too :) just not waterproof

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHA pi gu don't lie. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHA OKIE DOKIE , if it eer catches fire, I'll tel u the results hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. dont catch fire okayyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  7. okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyn
    :)

    ReplyDelete