Tuesday 26 January 2016

Japanese cotton cheesecake


Okay okay, if you don't already know, I actually like to bake. Like for fun and it's also my interest. I don't know when did I developed this interest but I liked baking and cooking ever since I was young. Guess because I really really love food hahaha food all the way 😃✌️

Anyways, today's menu was for my sister, she's been asking for it ever since I said I wanna bake something! And she just like to eat this cheesecake. Hopefully it turns out good hehehee, it's a Japanese cheesecake, which is a really light and cotton feel cheesecake that is not too rich, but still has the cheese taste there, here's some pics of the cake.

Mixing the cheese and egg mixture together. Somehow baking makes me feel calm and it relaxes me in a different way, which I like and best part is that you get to eat, kill 2 birds with one stone hehe 😈🍰🍰🍰

This is the end product of it and now we just need to wait till it's completely chilled so we can dig in into a slice hehehehe

And this concludes the end of this blogpost, till next time
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment