Friday 4 January 2019

2019 A New Year Begins!!

It's 2019 and yet another year has passed just like that. 2018 has been a journey for me. From being lost to still being lost, the journey to finding my own happiness and where and what I want to do with myself continues.


Everyone wants to make it out here in the world, but only a few would really put in the work and grind. However, most of us will end up working jobs that are not really in the field of what we have spent years studying for.

Don't really know about you guys, but I am still trying to figure out what I really wanna do with my life. Obviously everyone wants to make big money and enjoy what they do, but in this world, things don't always work out the way you have imagined.

We as humans always procrastinate and make excuses about our goals. But in fact, we are all that stands in the way of us achieving our goals and dreams. 

WE decide whether we want to put in the effort or not.
WE decide whether our goals are realistic or not.
WE decide when and how we will achieve our goal.
WE can make it all happen

JUST BELIEVE

Keep climbing up 

BLESS 2019 AHEAD FOR A GOOD YEAR AND A PRODUCTIVE ONE AT THAT :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND HAVE A BLESSED CHINESE NEW YEAR!
HUAT AH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment