Sunday 24 January 2016

Graduation "It's a new beginning"!

As it is a new beginning, this calls for a new introduction. For you who don't know me, I'm Daryl and I'm from Kuching, A small but a wonderful little city in Sarawak of Malaysia. When I was young, I've always been a rascal and would always be the one to cause trouble and cry. I would say I had a really really worrisome childhood hahaha, not for me but my parents. I never like studying before and it had stuck with me all the way till high school.

However, I started focusing on my english ever since as I was hugely influenced by my grandpa. He always insisted that we need to brush up on our english as it is very important and would be extremely help full to us next time, and oh my how I wish I had listen to him more, he was so right, besides being an international language where most countries would know and understand, it became my most valuable knowledge and skill to have them as I was later able to understand and learn a lot more out here.

It has been 5 years since I've graduated from my high school and man I miss those days. Those were the days where you're just carefree and would do anything for fun. And I had so many good and crazy fun times with my classmates. And ever since coming out here to Melbourne and pursuing my further studies, I've learn a great deal lot about my course and other real life situations.

And so, after what it seems to be like a long time, I finally graduated with a Bachelor degree at the University of Melbourne and I am just so proud of myself, I've been told that my results would get me no where when I was in high school, you could imagine how I felt coming from one of the teachers in my school, ridiculous. But I proved to everyone that you can do it, when you put your mind and work hard a little, everything is possible. on 12 Dec 2015, I graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce Degree and it was a pleasure to be graduating with my fellow graduates of class 2015. Had been a rather crazy ride and I am so ready to get out into the world and start earning my living.

I have such big plans for my future and its just getting started, but I guess I have to work hard for the next few decades hahaha to earn myself a place in the world. You have to start somewhere, I started to gain some interest in the social world and am starting to blog more, I guess why I developed this interest was because of my girlfriend, she started blogging way before I did and I just followed, It was interesting as when I started it myself, it was rather calming and I actually enjoyed it, being able to share a part of my life with you guys, Hopefully to be able to inspire some of you at the end of my blog.

If you would like, I also am planning to start a youtube channel and would try my best to create some vlogs, but I would probably start making 1 video a week only. Do check me out when I do at (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCssrORvRyowV7BZXWSweakA). I also have an Instagram where I mostly post about food (lyradsmight). Guess that's all for now and I'll keep the blogs coming :)

Sorry for the quite blur picture !!

Peace out, see you on the next blogpost :)

No comments:

Post a Comment