Wednesday 24 September 2014

Unexpected naked surprise

Hi everyone

So today on the 24th of September 2014, in my second year of uni, I attended lecture like any other normal day, just that the weather started to get a lot warmer and hotter. Not looking forward to the summer heat here in Melbourne, luckily I'll be going back to Singapore and Kuching at the end of the year :)

However, let me get back to the main point of this post, so, just when my lecturer was about to start the lecture, a group of l dono how many people, I think it was like 100 over or something, students maybe, or just random people ran through our lecture theatre butt naked. Yes but naked, no clothes, nude.

I was shocked I tell you, never have I experience or see such a thing in my life, definitely very eye opening ahhahaa.

It was wowwwww, you can see the girls and boys naked man, like the girls boobs bouncing around as they ran and the guys long dangling there, it was just OMG , no words man hahahaha.

Furthermore, after they gone out, my lecturer was like wow and the rest of us just laugh ahhahah. He was like, I've not been here very long but do they always do that? Hahahaha hilarious ahhaa.

Then later I thought to myself, why didn't I use my phone and take a picture or two, but it was way too late for that ahhahhaa. Guess I was still stun then. But there was also more guys then girls, a aignificant more, the girls in the lecture were all giggling, they must have enjoyed the VIEW eh ahhahhaa. 

Anyways I guess that's the most exciting thing that happen here today. But after class, when I was heading home for lunch, I pass southlawn which is a part of my uni, and there were a crowd of people playing water, girls were in their bikinis and guys in their shorts/underwear.

Uni life eh hahahaa, anyways that's all for now

Till next time guys
Signing out 

No comments:

Post a Comment