Monday 22 September 2014

6th monthsary

Hi guys, it's our 6th month together <3
Couldn't believe it myself. Time just flew by and I really enjoyed my self being with her, every moment, whether we are doing something exciting together or just chilling beside one another :)
My love dedicated a post for me and here is my dedication to her.

Hi darling, this is for YOU <3
I know I'm late with this post, but better late then never right!
So this have been our 6th month together, and that's more than 180 days hahahhaha
I've never been happier, I know right, the day I asked you to be with me was the happiest day of my life, my heart was beating against my chest and I literally thought it was gonna pop out.
But when you said YES! I was over the MOON! I was happier beyond imagination and I would never trade that day for anything :)

This past 6 months have been surreal for me too, all the time we spent together and just enjoying each others company, I couldn't have asked for more.
Thank you for all the wonderful time together darling :)
I cant wait to see you again soon and to just spend more time with you dear :)
No time in the world is enough, I just want to spend every moment with you. And we will definitely have more time together :)

Ever since you came into my life, my life just got ever sweeter
Ever since you said yes, I've been living in a dream with you
Ever since you held my hand, my hand never been warmer

I've never been so close and comfortable with anyone before and I know you're the one <3
It's amazing how such a short time can bring us so close to one another, I couldn't even really remember how we first met and talk in class hahaha. It's amazing how far we have come since we first met and I'm grateful for every moment :)
Thanks for all the memories baby
<3
I love your laugh here darling :)
priceless :) Always smile and laugh dear

This was us at South of Johnston having brunch
Love this pic too 
<3

When we were having N2 gelato 
Yumsss

Before I left for Uni :)

And of course this you know
Our DJC dinner with Josh at Pullman
:)

It's unbelievable how time flies, but when I'm with you, everything seems to just disappear and the time just freezes.
I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you again
Love you darling
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment